Welcome to Global conference on Virology and Vaccines is going to be conducted in Valencia, Spain on April 19th-21st of 2018. This conference invites connoisseurs from all pre-eminent universities, research institutions, microbiologists, virologists and vaccines diagnostic companies to share their research papers on all aspects of this rapidly augmenting field and emblazoning the recent advancements and technologies being currently used and the ones being developed on futuristic technologies for further research on viruses and vaccines. It helps people who are pursuing and also those who are conducting researches on this subject to get compacted with the delegates and scholars with deep rooted knowledge and experience which ultimately prove beneficial to the concerned individuals. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies. The scientific program will focus on current advances in the research on virology and Vaccination with particular focus on its role in maintaining health and preventing diseases.
Call for Papers
Held Annually, the Global conference on Virology and Vaccines is one of the world-leading conferences in the Virology and Vaccines. Scientific Future Group is honored to host the coming Global conference on Virology and Vaccines. Virology and Vaccines-2018 will provide global scientists and researchers in all Virology and Vaccines fields a platform to share new knowledge, new innovations in the Virology and Vaccines and to envision the new market and new values created there of for the Virology and Vaccines. The Call for Papers for this conference is now open. Researchers from academia and industry are invited to submit abstracts.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 21 November 2017 | Early Bird Registration: 30 November 2017
- Current Focus in Virology and Vaccines Research
- Recent Advances and Challenges in virology and vaccines
- Therapeutic Approaches and Targets for Viral Infections
- Viral Breakout: Prevention and Measures
- Antiviral Drug Discovery and Development
- Host-directed therapy - New ways to curing infections
- Retrovirology - Research and Treatment
- Human vaccines : Infectious & Non-infectious diseases
- Edible Vaccines : Current and Future research
- Novel Approaches in Design of Cellular and Molecular-Based Vaccines
- Research trends in development of Vaccines for Zika Virus
- Vaccines against Vector borne Diseases and Mosquito-borne Diseases
- Developing Conjugate Vaccines
- Vaccines for Pregnant women and Neonates
- Child hood and maternal vaccines
- Vaccines for unconventional diseases
- Veterinary Virology and Vaccines
- Clinical Aspects of Viral Diseases
- Vaccines in Cancer therapy
- Animal Immunization
- Research on Cancer vaccines, Hepatitis vaccines , Bacterial Vaccines, DNA vaccines, Combination vaccines , Viral Vaccines , Travel vaccines , Protein based vaccines, Toxiod vaccines, Immune mediated Diseases-Vaccines, Developing Conjugate Vaccines, Plant Derived Vaccines,
- Vaccine Safety & Efficacy.
- Regulatory/societal/economic/programmatic/legislation subjects
View session wise speaker sessions below.
Note: The shedule of speakers and their order of talks are subject to changes.
Get here on time, it's first come first serve. Be late, get turned away.
Get ready for an exciting event.
Venue Address Will be updated Soon...
The port city of Valencia lies on Spain's southeastern coast, where the Turia River meets the Mediterranean Sea. It's known for its City of Arts and Sciences, with futuristic structures including a planetarium, an oceanarium and an interactive museum. Valencia also has several beaches, including some within nearby Albufera Park, a wetlands reserve with a lake and walking trails.